The Letting Agency
APPLICATION FORMS Are available from our office: 53, High Street, Halstead, Essex.CO9 2JD. Phone: 01787 477886
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PAY:
1. A Holding Deposit (usually the equivalent to a months rent) to be paid on confirmation of your tenancy. This will be returned to you at the end of your tenancy subject to a dilapidation inspection. Your deposit will be protected by one of three Government approved schemes as per legislation.
2. Legal and administration fee: £
3. One months rent in advance. Payable 7 days prior to the commencement date if paying by cheque.
We will need to obtain:
1. A past or present Employers reference
2. A financial reference from a Bank or Building Society
3. A character reference from someone not related who has known you for more than 2 years. (Or one from your previous Landlord)
You will receive a confirmation letter once the Landlord has agreed the tenancy (subject to satisfactory references)
On the day of completion we will meet you at the property to check you in. You will be required to check and sign the Inventory and sign the Agreements.
Your rent should be paid to us on or before the due date each month. (STO mandates are available from our office)
We will be carrying out regular inspections of the property usually every 3 months. These will be arranged with you in advance.
|Serving Halstead and the surrounding area|